The Greenlist of English Schools in Japan

Thoughts and Opinions on Teaching English in Japan, plus many lists of good schools in Japan at our homepage. You can post your resume or job for free too. Check out the homepage!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Teach in Japan: the Big Schools

Teach in Japan: the Big Schools

The big school chains here, are like any large company you will work for back home. They are big and somewhat impersonal. You will be one of many personnel just like you would be back home.


Some find it feels lonely and they feel like a number at a large English school. I guess it depends on the person.
I enjoyed my colleagues for the most part. A few, I wish their mother had taken the pill.
But let`s not talk about Frank.....Ooops, now I`ve published his name!

Where do you want to teach?

Labels: