The Greenlist of English Schools in Japan

Thoughts and Opinions on Teaching English in Japan, plus many lists of good schools in Japan at our homepage. You can post your resume or job for free too. Check out the homepage!

Friday, June 03, 2011

Finding Out 1 Software

Just started using the Finding Out 1 Software again, after a long while.  I haven`t taught children
for a few years now.   I just took over from another teacher at my school and I want to improve their phonics knowledge and reading skills.    To do this as painlessly as possible, one method I am
using is David Paul`s FO1 Software.

Yesterday, the 7-11 year olds were laughing at the humour and animations of this software.   Though at this point it is old, it is still one of my favourites in the classroom.     I feel there is much solid pedagogy here and less downtime than some of the other titles on offer.


FO1 is still available for download from ELT News.

Labels: , ,