The Greenlist of English Schools in Japan

Thoughts and Opinions on Teaching English in Japan, plus many lists of good schools in Japan at our homepage. You can post your resume or job for free too. Check out the homepage!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Story Grammar

Story Grammar

Story Grammar - As a child I never wanted to read. I remember the day though when I was around 7 and I had read my first book. It was a very colorful book with some of those 3D style pictures that change shape if you look at them from different angles. It was a beautiful book, with not so many words. But I was very proud of myself that I could read the whole thing.


If we can instill a love of reading in our students, grammar will come much more easily. I have taught English to Japanese students since 1987. In my experience, the students who love to read English books are better in ALL aspects of English.   Read More

Labels: