The Greenlist of English Schools in Japan

Thoughts and Opinions on Teaching English in Japan, plus many lists of good schools in Japan at our homepage. You can post your resume or job for free too. Check out the homepage!

Sunday, February 06, 2011

David Paul`s Nelson`s Column

When David English House closed, I lost a dream that I and many others had worked so hard for over so many years. Fortunately, almost all our teachers and students have emerged unscathed from the turmoil, but, personally, things have been bad. I’ve lost my home and life savings, my personal life is in a mess, and I’ve now found I will even lose future royalties on my books. If I was ten years younger, this probably wouldn’t matter, but at 59, people around me are asking how I’m going to rebuild, what I’m going to do if I become sick or retire etc …  Read More

Labels: