The Greenlist of English Schools in Japan

Thoughts and Opinions on Teaching English in Japan, plus many lists of good schools in Japan at our homepage. You can post your resume or job for free too. Check out the homepage!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tired of Japan, Teach in Prague

Finding work in Prague, especially if you are a non EU teacher, is becoming harder.


I figured I'd write my personal tips down and hopefully it will help a couple of new teachers make it in their new host country.

For starters, I've personally trained and job coached about 1000 new TEFL teachers as a TEFL trainer for The Language House TEFL, so I think I have a pretty solid base to give some suggestions.

This primarily is for people that are on or will be attending a TEFL course in the city.

Read More

Labels: